I can’t tell what my favorite part is, but it’s either
- scientists wasting budget and time to see if ants count their steps
- the idea to put ants on stilts
- there had to be a guy who made ant stilts and put them on the ants
- confused ants
" why don’t they use water cannons? "
Y’all caught ya boy’s look on his face though right?????
Bruh he wasn’t having it
"Don’t you lift him—let him drown alive,
The good Lord speaks like a rolling thunder.
Let that fever make the water rise,
And let that river run dry.”
WHY NOT?; a mix filled with my favorite songs from 2000s teen movies [LISTEN]
1. ”miracles happen” by myra (from the princess diaries) 2. ”why can’t i?” by liz phair (from 13 going on 30) 3. ”milkshake” by kelis (from mean girls) 4. ”perfect day” by hoku (from legally blonde) 5. ”i’ll be” by edwin mccain (from a cinderalla story) 6. ”what i like about you” by lillix (from freaky friday/13 going on 30) 7. ”what dreams are made of” by hilary duff (from the lizzie mcguire movie) 8. ”cinderella” by the cheetah girls (from the cheetah girls) 9. ”drama queen (that girl)” by lindsay lohan (from confessions of a teenage drama queen) 10. ”ultraviolet” by the stiff dylans (from angus, thongs, and perfect snogging) 11. ”hey mickey” by b*witched (from bring it on) 12. ”better open the door” by motion city soundtrack (from john tucker must die) 13. ”i’m not a girl, not yet a woman” by britney spears (from crossroads) 14. ”someone’s watching over me” by hilary duff (from raise your voice) 15. ”long time coming” by oliver james (from what a girl wants) 16. ”4ever” by the veronicas (from she’s the man) 17. ”get a clue” by simon and milo (from get a clue) 18. "these days" by chantal kreviazuk (from the sisterhood of the traveling pants)
Apparently, in an attempt to paint Michael Brown as anything less than innocent, people have been spreading an image of an armed 17-year-old Joda Cain around the web and claiming that it’s Michael Brown.
Joda Cain is accused of murder in my home state of Oregon, and has literally jack shit to do with the Michael Brown murder in Ferguson, Missouri. THESE ARE NOT THE SAME PEOPLE. Anyone using the above image as “proof” that Michael Brown “deserved” to be shot should be called out for defamation, and promptly thrown down a spiral staircase.
The bottom photo is the real Michael Brown. He was called a “gentle giant” by friends and family. He was unarmed and innocent, and he was murdered by a police officer after being shot more than seven times at close range. Witnesses, including a friend who was with him at the time of the shooting, all agree that he was doing nothing deserving of such violent actions from the officer who gunned him down.
1. Open Culture: Not a large a selection, but high quality texts. If you just want to skim a book to brush up on a course you took in ninth grade, download one of these. I have yet to be disappointed.
2. Book Boon: Provides free…